Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:00:45 +0900
From:      Vadim Mikhailov <mvp@braz.ru>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <rohrbach@nacamar.net>
Subject:   Re: AMI MegaRAID driver for FreeBSD

Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:

> >   I found by Altavista that "William Simpson" <wcs@neosoft.com>
> > have written driver for AMI MegaRAID under FreeBSD.
> > I wrote message to him, and his answer follows:
>
> How long can you hold off Vadim before ye need this card?

  I have to install any working unix-like OS to that server in a month.
It working under NT now, and I want to drop NT. Because I have 4 years
experience with FreeBSD and have negative experience with Linux,
of course I want to deal with FreeBSD.

> I'll try to get it working ASAP time and my noviceness
> on driverlevel permitting...

  May be I can help you with beta testing?

With best regards, Vadim Mikhailov