Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:11:57 -0600
From:      "Andrew M. Miklic" <AndrwMklc@cs.com>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   TGA enablement patch...

All,

    I have a patch available to enable the TGA driver in the kernel (the TGA
driver itself has already been committed by David O'Brien, but the changes
required to include it in the build process and into the syscons
architecture were inadvertantly ommitted in the original submission)--would
anyone be able (and willing) to submit it? It has already been tested on
both Alpha and x86, both with and without VGA...

    If so, let me know--it is available at:

        http://people.freebsd.org/~gallatin/tga.patch

Sincerely,
Andrew Miklic