Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:09:45 -0600
From:      Duke Normandin <01031149@3web.net>
To:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OT - identifying i/o card

The com ports (2 x 16550AF) on my multi-io card seem to have gotten
nuked. I have another card -- 2 asych; 1 lpt; 1 game port -- with no
jumpering info stenciled on the card, no docs and no FCC id #. The only
identification feature is a paper sticker with "DWA 100740". Anybody know
what DWA stands for? I Googled "DWA" w/o any success. I need to get some
serial ports in my 3.3R box. TIA...
--
-duke
Calgary, Alberta, Canada