Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 18:51:17 -1000
From:      Richard Puga <puga@mauibuilt.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFCom_SiS for Xfree86

thank you for your reply.

I am running FreeBSD 3.3-Release which I  installed Xfree86 3.3.5  I
have played around with all the settings such as
turning off Accelorated graphics and such and I stll get the problem..
which btw is; the windows seem to draw ok as well as the text in the
title bars but the text at the prompt is solid black squares.  but other
than that it does seem to work.

so I guess there is somthing funkey with thease motherboards (this
happens on 2 differant systems) I have.. bummer  their cool boards.