Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:58:16 -0400
From:      Joshua Smith <joshms@pcbsd.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   multimedia/kdenlive port question

Hey guys,

I'm running Kdenlive vs. 0.9.10 and am having trouble getting
transitions to work.  I'm confident i'm following the information in the
manual about kdenlive correctly, (and have tried other methods as well)
but no dice on getting transitions to work.  One thing I noticed is that
ffmpeg is installed on my PC-BSD system, but kdenlive reports that it
doesn't detect it.  Would that break the transitions / effects
function?  Do you have any other ideas that might help?  Everything else
is working perfectly for me.

Thanks,

Josh

PC-BSD Project - YouTube Channel Maintainer
PC-BSD vs. 10.0.3

-----------\nPBI Information:\nPort: multimedia/kdenlive\nName:
Kdenlive\nDate Installed: 10/17/14 2:16 PM\nVersion:
0.9.10\nArchitecture: 10-64bit