Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:40:12 +0200
From:      Damjan Marion <dmarion@freebsd.org>
To:        David Kalliecharan <davidkallie@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BeagleBone GPIO

Hi David,

GPIO driver works for 1st 32 GPIOs, and gpioctl is right tool but you=20
cannot list GPIOs, you can just toggle them.
You can see list of gpios in sys/arm/ti/am335x/am335x_scm_padconf.c
and might be that you will need to change settings in =
sys/boot/fdt/dts/beaglebone.dts.

For a proper support gpioctl tool needs complete rewrite, as it =
currently=20
assumes that there is no more that 32 gpios available.

Cheers,

Damjan