Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:22:38 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>
To:        Michael Slater <mikey@iexpress.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Errors while compiling

What are the "#include ..." statements in ShowFolder.cc ?
At least they should read:
     #include <sys/types.h>
     #include <sys/dir.h>
     #include <sys/dirent.h>
Have a look at /usr/include/sys/dirent.h
There are some declarations that really need types.h and dir.h
to be included but dirent.h misses to include them.

I've seen this several times and just had to fix the "#include ..."
or the order of the "#include ..."

Malte.

E-Mail: Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>