Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:21:10 +0200
From:      dak <aurelien.nephtali@wanadoo.fr>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem compiling kernel - mlfk_ipl.c

i had the same probleme, i think you have 4.4-RC which is fucked up

to fix your problem you have to 'rm -rf /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/KAZBEK'
then restart your 'make buildkernel' from /usr/src
but i give you an advice, if you can, keep your 4.3-STABLE until 4.4-RC
be as stable as it must be :)

PS: excuse for my english if there are some mistakes