Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 2008 16:33:18 +0200
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Openmoko phones and USB on FreeBSD

Hi Matthias,

The OpenMoko distributions I've tried so far does not come with CDC-etherne=
t=20
like default. The network page you are referring to assumes that the OpenMo=
ko=20
software is programmed for CDC ethernet on the device side.

No, I'm not talking about FreeBSD on the OpenMoko itself.

=2D-HPS

On Saturday 13 September 2008, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> El d=EDa Saturday, September 13, 2008 a las 01:10:32PM +0200, Hans Petter=
=20
Selasky escribi=F3: