Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 1996 13:10:48 -0500
From:      Jose Pablo Coto Rojas <rnielsen@cariari.ucr.ac.cr>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PS/2 Mouse

	I have a PS/2 mouse, and I installed XFree86. I now i have to recompile =
the kernel in order to use this propertly. And I did. Now, I added the =
line "device psm0 at isa? port "IO_KBD" conflicts tty irq 12 vector =
psmintr" to my kernel file, and recompiled it, it did OK, but now when I =
go to X , the first time I load it, my mouse won't work. I have to exit =
it and reload it and then my mouse works. I presume is something to do =
with the IO_KBD thing (a conflict or something), I now that the =
"conflicts" part is for allowing conflicts. Is there anything missing in =
that line ?