Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:32:32 +0200
From:      Eric MASSON <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        Mike Andersch <mikeandersch@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP!!

Hello,

First, It's quite rude to SHOUT in a mailing list.
Second, a topic like << HELP >> is discarded by many readers here.
Third, go to www.FreeBSD.org, you will find everything you need. Install
& handbook topics gives you all the needed refs.

Regards,

Eric MASSON

Mike Andersch a écrit :

> Where Can I download freebsd At I have been looking for hours please help!!!
>
> Mike

Any opinions expressed above  | Murphy's Law Corollary :
are my own, not Kisoft's      | Murphy was an optimist.