Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:07:18 -0400
From:      "Bucky Jordan" <bjordan@lumeta.com>
To:        "Sam Eaton" <sam@fqdn.net>, <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Is there anyone successfully running freebsd on a dellpoweredge 1950?

We've also been able to reproduce this problem (on 6-stable as of 9/13
or so) on the 1950/2950 by saturating the system with outbound UDP.

At the moment we're looking into other NIC's, which we'd rather not have
to do. If there's something else that can be done, such as providing
access to hardware, please let me know as I may be able to help.=20

I would think that the 1950/2950 is/will be a pretty popular box, so
it'd be nice to see the driver work correctly and reliably on BSD.

Thanks,

Bucky