Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:10:18 +1100
From:      "Andrew Nelson" <andrew__nelson@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing apache+ssl / frontpage / php

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has this combination installed?
I'm having a great deal of trouble getting SSL on
with apache_fp..  I can install apache_fp, or
apache_modssl, but can't put the missing mod on
afterwards..  The only docs I can find are for much
older version..

Is there anyone who's done that and can tell me
the secret?

thanks,
Andrew.