Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:39:08 -0600
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need the help to test on new gDesklets 0.25 on Gnome 2.4.x.

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:06:23 +0100, Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
wrote:

> gdesklets has been updated to 0.25.1 attached the patch (0.24.1 -->
> 0.25.1) for testing.

Thanks, your gdesklets port is old when you created the diff against
0.25.1. I will modify and merge your diff into the current gdesklets port.
Author has made the right decision to release this, because 0.25 has
created more bugs than what it's supposed to be. :-) However, I am going
to test it this afternoon or evening after I am done with my very little
todo list.

BTW: The new diff will have your email in the maintainer.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.