Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:57:46 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Ethernet through USB

Hello,

I have a new cellphone, the BQ Aquaris E 4.5 Ubuntu Edition, i.e. it
runs Ubuntu 14.10.

When I connect this to the USB port of my 11-CURRENT netbook it gives in
/var/log/messages:

Mar 30 10:25:17 c720-r276659 kernel: ugen0.4: <BQ> at usbus0
Mar 30 10:25:17 c720-r276659 root: Unknown USB device: vendor 0x2a47 product 0x2008 bus uhub0

I'm attaching as well what the ubuntu-phone folks think about their side
of the story.

Any chance that we could get support for it into the if_cdce driver? The
vendorID is not listed in sys/dev/usb/usbdevs until now.

Thanks

	matthias

----- Forwarded message from Oliver Grawert <ogra@ubuntu.com> -----