Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 1997 15:39:58 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        core@freebsd.org, smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current SMP status inquiry

> i think putting a FreeBSD/SMP there would make more sense, provided
> the system is basically usable and could serve as an experimental base
> for more than just a dozen developers.

I agree.

> Btw., i've got a designated FreeBSD track there, and are currently
> hectically collecting volunteers for papers... the GUUG meisters have
> allocated and announced the FreeBSD workshop, but apparently with
> nothing else in their back than my submission. :-/  But so far, it

Bleah.  Maybe I should come and talk about something, if things are
this sparse. :-)  Surely there must be more people willing to talk
about FreeBSD at the GUUG - have you talked to the DITECH folks?

> Jordan, can you get me 10 2.1.6 CD's for this even, too?

Of course.  As a core team member, you can even order them yourself
directly (as I've posted in past messages to core :).  Just send the
usual mail to Kelly.

					Jordan