Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:57:39 -0700
From:      "Justin Milliun" <jmilliun@mcdonnellassociates.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I need freeBSD on a Windows 98 platform

Hi,
What I need:

I need the source tree for freeBSD on my Windows 98 system.

The system is networked, and I can do all the ftp's I need.

I also own the Walnut Creek CDROM set for 3.1

I need to keep the system a windows system.

So, I cannot create the source from the .sh files.

Is there a place I can just ftp the source code directly to
my machine, or even get a tar file I can directly us WinZip on?

Thanks in advance,
Justin