Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 1995 12:56:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Tyler <jeff@jthome.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Upgrades

I'm runing version 1.1 (right off the June 94 Walnut Creek cdrom).  Is
there an upgrade proceedure to get me to 2.0 and beyond or do I need to
re-install from scratch (ugh!).  All that good stuff for 2.0 and beyond on
ftp.cdrom.com has got me drooling :-)

Second dumb question, Is there a web browser (X based) for FreeBSD ?
Tried the netscape-unk-bsd with no luck (version or level problems ?).
|Jeff S. Tyler                             Pencom System Administration|
|Sysadmin from hell ...                            PSA all the way !   |
|jeff@jthome.com   [home]                            508-297-4316      |
|jtyler@pencom.com [office]                          617-443-1111      |
|             Been there, done that, got the core dump :-)             |