Date:      Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:49:29 +0200
From:      a b <ricordatichedevimorire@hotmail.it>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   (no subject)

Hi
I want install BSD6.2 from Hard Disk.
My HD is partitioned in this way:
on the MBR there is Grub bootloader;
2 partition are empty;
and on the 3rd partition there is Suse 10.1 .

I already have downloaded the ISO image (two iso), and if is necessary I ca=
n uncompressed they in a folder on the HD.

With linux I can run the "installer" (placed on the HD) with the bootloader=
.
Can I do something as this also with BSD6.2??

This is important for me, I have not CD device or floppy device.

Thanks

Scarica GRATIS le emoticon della tua squadra del cuore e il calendario di s=
erie A!
http://www.emoticons-livemessenger.com/pages/msnitcalcio/index.htm=