Date:      Wed, 07 Jun 2000 01:24:44 +0200
From:      Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>
To:        Narek Sargsyan <nasa@menua.aic.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: QUESTION1

Narek Sargsyan wrote:

> Hello Sirs
>
> I have some question that I can't solve and there is not in your internet sitr.
> The question is : I can't delete the messages that I'm receiving from another person.
> What command to use to delete my messages ?

This depends ont he nature of the messages. E-Mail can be deletedafter it arrives. To make E-Mail to go into the wastebasket automatically, read up on procmail (in /usr/ports/mail/procmail).

> The next question : I'm staff user of some freeBSD system <menua.aic.net>. I want to know what is batch command is usef for, and why the permission is denied for me ?

the simple command "man batch" can tell you all you want to know.

That is because forward is no valid unix command. Read up an some tutorials about unix. Some good ones can be found at http://www.ugu.org/

> The next question : And the last question to you is to write  me ....

Done. Hope it helps.
-Christoph Sold