Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 1996 23:53:57 +0200
From:      Matthew Brown <darknite@global.co.za>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PARTITION, SCARY STUFF???

Hi there,

Before I install FreeBSD I would like to know what the best method is
to install from an anon ftp site.  My HD current config is as follows...

204Mb C:
995Mb D: E: F: G: (4 Partitions)

I've got WIN95(unfortunately) on 'C:' and no booters on the rest.
If I install using the boot.flp floppy onto 'D:' will this mess up
drive's
original partitions and kill all my data on the D,E,F & G drives?

...waiting to port to UNIX,
	-MATT!-
.-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------.
|   Matthew R Brown             |   HOLD
|   P.O. BOX 22498              |   IT's COMMING TO ME
NOW...                |
|   Fish Hoek 7975              |   YES, YES, I THINK I HAVE IT
NOW...       |
|   Cape Town                   |
|   Republic of South Africa    |   DAMN!!!  LOST TO OUTSIDE
DISTRACTION!    |