From owner-freebsd-bugs Tue Nov 21 23: 1:51 2000 Delivered-To: freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org Received: from mail.qdqd.com (unknown [203.207.195.112]) by hub.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1DC9E37B4CF for ; Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:01:41 -0800 (PST) Received: from hotmail.com [63.22.174.214] by mail.qdqd.com (SMTPD32-5.01) id AE4217701A0; Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:20:02 PST Message-Id: Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:16:30 -0800 Subject: Fwd: Will the Princess kiss the Frog? X-Mailer: fastmail [version 2.4 PL24] Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT To: combslet@rockfan.com From: benaharn@canada.com Sender: owner-freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG Precedence: bulk X-Loop: FreeBSD.org

There was once a Princess who was searching for a Prince so she might fall deeply in love. She came upon a swamp where she saw a frog. She felt a strange attraction for this creature. She cradled the frog in her hand and then she kissed him. At once there was a huge flash of bright white light and the frog disappeared.... only to turn into a handsome Prince!

She loved him at first sight.... and he loved her back...Yum Yum Yum :) He thrusts forward sweeping her off her feet. They embrace passionately. Then pause. She suddenly pushes him back and grabs the center of her dress with both hands, tears it open, splitting it down the middle instantly revealing the most beautiful manifestation of female he had ever seen; luscious firm tasty mouth watering flesh!

He moves towards her, removes the remains of her dress and ................

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE

FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS

All requests to be taken off our list are AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.

Click here to be taken off our list.

PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this DELETE account can only result in difficulties for others removal from our mailing list as it will be impossible honor their request if we prevented from receiving it!

Each year the postal bulk mail industry consumes 1.5 trees for every man, woman & child in the U.S. for the paper used in sending their advertisements and promotions. Using email can significantly reduce this consumption while also decreasing the amount of waste entering our landfills.

Save the trees, save the planet, use email!