Date:      Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:51:37 +0200
From:      Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net>
To:        Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sparc64 X and kbd keyboard driver

--=-7Z4rTaqvNGi7dg6S58Tv

Am Montag, den 11.07.2005, 14:36 +0200 schrieb Dejan Lesjak:

> Hm, this might be a silly question, but just in case... Could this be pro=
blem=20
> with font - did you only try in xterm or also in some other applications =
with=20
> different fonts? Does running xev show "odiaresis" and other characters o=
n=20
> those keys in right places?
> I've tried setting XkbLayout to "de" and in gedit (for example) I do get =
the=20
> right characters at least according to this picture:
> http://carbon.cudenver.edu/~tphillip/GermanKeyboardLayout.html
>=20
Ok... seems to be a little bit my fault.
xev in a console shows the right keys (eg. "odiaresis"), but they are
not connected to any letter, but firefox shows the right letters, so it
seems to work.

> At least we're getting closer :)
You're the best! You got this working before gentoo-linux ;)

--=20
Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net>

--=-7Z4rTaqvNGi7dg6S58Tv

--=-7Z4rTaqvNGi7dg6S58Tv--