Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:38:08 +0200
From:      Aleksander <aleek@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   modyfing cross toolchain compilation

hello!

Few days ago, when playing with linux-ppc, I have identified a bug with
PowerPC toolchain. It turns out that PowerPC e500 core is not compilant
with generic ppc ISA - it lacks of 'lwsync' instruction. This instruction
is used in libstdc++.so library, so I need to modify toolchain build
process by adding -me500v2 option, when building  libraries. Can you tell
me how to do it, so I can test this potential soluton?

--
regards
aleek