Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:28:34 +0400
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, green@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSH: LOGIN_CAP limits & ~/.login.conf not processed now

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 17:12:21 +0200, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru> writes:
> > NOTE: I just commit the fix, see session.c commit log for detailed
> > explanation.
>
> Andrey, in the future please *submit patches for review*.

This case is special - that was old code written by me and present in all
previous versions of OpenSSH we have, but lost in merge very recently. The
real subject is improper merge. Those people who does merge not submit
patches for my review.

I start alarming probably a bit late since I don't have machine suitable
for recent -current until now.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
http://ache.pp.ru/