Date:      Fri, 25 May 2007 08:38:56 -0300
From:      JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
Subject:   Re: atapicam cd error from freebsd-stable Digest, Vol 207, Issue 6

On Friday 25 May 2007 07:21:24 Oliver Fromme wrote:

> First, I don't think atapicam is an "exotic" driver.
> I'm using it for several years (in fact, since it was an
> inofficial patch, before it hit the repository).  It's
> working perfectly fine for me, including with today's
> RELENG_6.
>
> Second, if you run a mission-critical mail cluster (or
> similar things) and update it along RELENG_6 without
> proper testing, then you deserve to be shot in the foot.

thank you for your consideration (or as serious or even as stupid)  but it =
was=20
ment to be kind of sarcastic input (don't shoot me, gotcha ... )
and keep smiling!
:)

anyway, beside of this confusing dmesg error I can write a cd with cdrecord
but my k3b still crashs with this pthread/libpthread advice and don't get i=
t=20
right, I rebuild at night k3b with -R and finished fine but soon I put a cd=
=20
into the drive k3b still crashes, it also crashes when a cd is in when=20
starting it

seems that Andy and Robert can use k3b on amd64 on their systems

somebody has an idea what might be wrong here on my computer (beside the=20
latter consideration of course)?

=2D-=20

Jo=E3o