Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 1996 10:33:08 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mark thompson <thompson@tgsoft.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible Commercial app for FreeBSD.

In message <199610240340.UAA11089@squirrel.tgsoft.com> mark thompson writes:
: p.s. Still need a good word processor, and small business accounting

While, I'm happy with emacs for my word processing needs, I do need
something like quickbooks that runs on FreeBSD.  I have an old 386 box
that I keep around just to run Windows 3.1 and a copy of quickbooks
that I purchased a year and a half ago.  The small internet coop that
I run has about 10 transactions per month, so it seems kinda silly to
have a whole machine jsut for that.

Warner