Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:59:17 -0700
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        net@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   interface cloning MFC

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

I plan to MFC the network interface cloning support and the gif
modularization early next week unless someone has objections.  I'd like
to get it in before the code slush and since I'll be leaving for a week
on the 31st, that means sometime early to mid next week to allow for any
bug reports.  I don't really expect any problems.

A diff is available at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~brooks/patches/gif-stable.diff

apply with:

cd /usr/src
mkdir sys/modules/if_gif sys/modules/if_stf
patch < gif-stable.diff

-- Brooks

--=20

--huq684BweRXVnRxX