Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:54:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      David <drywash47@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   ** freebsd 4.1 i386 to 6.2 amd64 -  /usr/local/bin/chgquota

I recently migrated from:

FreeBSD servername.com 4.10-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD
4.10-RELEASE-p2 #1: Sun Aug 22 15:56:17 EDT 2004
root@servername.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYKERNEL
i386

to:

FreeBSD servername.com 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE
#0: Sun Jan  6 22:37:33 CST 2008
root@web1:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/web1  amd64

I noticed that my scripts which make use of a 32 bit
binary program to change / manage user quotas is no
longer working:

/usr/local/bin/chgquota

[root@web1 /usr/local/bin]# ./chgquota
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf32.so.1 not found
Abort trap: 6

Anyone know of a working 64bit chgquota binary which
will replace this binary or how I can get the existing
binary working on my system?  I'd greatly appreciate
any detailed instructions.

Thank you!

David

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs