Date:      Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:08:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>
To:        Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox and sndio

On Sat, 28 Jan 2017, the wise Grzegorz Junka wrote:

> Audio in Firefox seems to be working fine when ALSA is enabled. But when
> ALSA is disabled and only SNDIO is enabled there is no sound. In either
> case I had PULSEAUDIO disabled. What's the expected configuration for
> this to work?

Works fine here with SNDIO enabled and ALSA/PULSEAUDIO disabled (with an
Audigy2, emu10kx driver in kernel). I don't have an sndiod running.

Regards,
Marco
--
We prefer to believe that the absence of inverted commas guarantees the
originality of a thought, whereas it may be merely that the utterer has