Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:29:26 +0100
From:      Adam J Richardson <fatman.uk@gmail.com>
To:        ytriffy <ytriffy@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cannot post because of spamassassin blocking my mail

ytriffy wrote:
> Hi list.
> Whenever I try to post I get something like this:
>
> Your mail to 'freebsd-questions' with the subject
>
>    [panic]page fault while in kernel mode
>
> The reason it is being held:
>
>    SpamAssassin identified this message as possible spam
>
> Although I'm subscribed user of mailing lists.
> What should I do?

Hi ytriffy,

You're posting from gmail.com. That's a known public email domain, that
is. I would guess you'd get the same problem coming from yahoo.com or
hotmail.com. Do you have a friend running their own email server, so you
could get a private email address? Or does your ISP not supply you with
a private email address?

I don't know for sure, but I think SpamAssassin would label any
publically accessible email server as "possible spam source". That's
what I'd do, for sure.

Regards,
Adam J Richardson