Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 1998 17:10:19 +0000
From:      Dan and Jill Caugherty <billg@microsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Browsing source code by directory?

TWIMC --

Hi!  I'm trying on my own to port a FreeBSD driver to
Microkernel Linux for PowerPC.  While I was pleased to see
a source tree available for browsing, I was hoping that I
could download the code by file -- so I could incorporate
it, slowly and surely, into an existing build.

Is there a way I can do this?  Are there other source code
sites I can plunder?

A reply would be highly desired.

Thanks,
-- Dan C.