Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 18:46:10 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Walter Hop <walter@binity.com>
To:        "Nicholas A. de Laczkovich-Siddiqi" <grinner@gmx.at>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ftp Prog

> Is there an ftp prog where one can download the contents of a whole
> directory, without having to specify each file? I.e. get the games dir on
> the freebsd server?

As Elliot mentioned you could do this with the standard BSD ``ftp''
program, but I'll still advise you to check out the great ``lftp'' port
(/usr/ports/ftp/lftp). I don't have time to enumerate all its functions
and abilities, but it is the best ftp tool I've ever seen.

--
 Walter Hop <walter@binity.com> | +31 6 24290808 | PGP key ID: 0x84813998