Date:      Sat, 31 Oct 1998 15:43:38 +0100
From:      Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
To:        David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
Cc:        Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>, ISDN-List <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: new mainboard - new fun :-(

--==_Exmh_-2102273038P

In message <199810301031.LAA00288@luigi.turbocat.de>you write:
> The problem is that my teles does not work. If I enable it in my kernel, I

You did tell BIOS that the card uses IRQ and mem?

> get only alien-readable messages on the screen after the machine detects fd0.
> (It is far too fast to read and I cannot stop that.)

You can get around that by compiling in serial console (and force the machine
to use com instead of the vga).

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_-2102273038P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNjsiErA63tqjeAhZAQFEhAQAgDG5CN5tGwguwOoHzxisMWijgadjQ0Ju
OCa1DroUKWSS+0HBOAjk67voo8VhBYkEq+l7XJNBEc7KaUhs/nP630Q/V+KZ/vSM
/tobXIKDuhxjxSPJGu1s+0UYy9sNrjfrvRPWynwaYUMBYlblilOOtVFY46KNHkeX
HYenojUeHyY=
=fpXP
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-2102273038P--