Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:48:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsd.unix.sh>
To:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bad monkey no cookie for you!

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Gregory Sutter wrote:

> On 2000-02-16 21:55 -0800, Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net> wrote:
> > http://www.snowplow.org/cgi-bin/george.pl
>
> Been there.  My high score is only 5300 or so.  I did do some nasty
> things, though.  :(

	Yah George Cox sent this to me last night... and I played far
enouhg to get on the High Score list (and I'm probably knocked off it by
now..) so my score was 5900 or something. *shrug* it was fun, but got
slightly boring until I started getting "wanted"

	Definitely amusing...

-Pat

__

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
							lynch@unix.sh
							lynch@blowfi.sh
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking