Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 1997 17:40:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
Cc:        Larry Marso <lsmarso@panix.com>, current@freebsd.org, hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gdb.1proposed solutions. No dice.

You know, this may have something to do with the CVS repository fixup
Peter Wemm has done in the last several weeks and the fact that some
people may not have the most recent version of CVSup.  John Polstra
mentioned that this could be a problem due to bugs in releases prior to
14.1.1 of CVSup.

SO, if you are seeing odd problems with CVSup, and don't have the most
recent version:

	opus:/var/tmp> cvsup -v
	CVSup client
	Software version: REL_14_1_1
	Protocol version: 14.0

Then get it!

	ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/pub/CVSup/cvsup-bin-14.1.1.tar.gz

And PARTICULARLY CRITICAL is that all of the mirrors are running the
corresponding cvsupd, but I don't think JDP would head out on vacation if
that weren't the case.

-Chris