Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:25:16 +0000
From:      Riya Singh <Hellen.webdesigning@hotmail.com>
To:        "gnome@FreeBSD.org" <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Magento Service At Lowest Cost!!

Hello,
I found your website through my own efforts on Google.
I am Riya Singh, Business Development Executive of India=92s best Magento e=
commerce Company. Our firm has delivered more than 500 Magento Store design=
 and Development assignments till now as we are backed by an experienced by=
 50+ Magento Certified Professionals. As a team, we have exclusively excell=
ed our proficiency in development of Magento store with advanced features s=
uch as Ajax based Pagination, Review, Automated Integration for Magento Sto=
re with Google shopping, Q and A module and many others.

Our services are not only restricted to only Magento store development but =
we also offer outstanding results when it comes to advanced Level of custom=
ization of Magento Stores. Our offered services are well-known in this doma=
in to generate optimum number of sales from Magento ecommerce stores as we =
specifically keep in mind SEO factor while customizing Magento Store. We en=
sure to make your Magento Store responsive for Mobile user-friendliness.

Our 3-tier quality check system ensures quality-based professional services=
, always!

We offer following Services for Magento Stores:

l  Design
l  Development
l  Re-Designing
l  Re-Development
l  Advanced features Development and Integration
l  Detailed testing as per the Google Guidelines for 100% SEO compatibility

May I know if you find any of these above-mentioned services suitable for y=
our Magento store? Please reply to this mail. Based on your response, I wil=
l schedule one of our Expert Magento Store Consultant for initiating furthe=
r professional communications with you.
For your reference, our per man hourly charge is US$ 15/Hr.
Looking forward to your positive response.

Regards,