Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:39:17 +0100
From:      Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   x11/xfree86_xkb_xml plist fix related to X.Org upgrade

Hello,

As part of X.Org upgrade, some cleanups are being made to mtree for /usr/X11R6
directory. Subirectories lib/X11/xkb/rules and lib/X11/xkb are being moved
from mtree to pkg-plist file of xorg-clients port as it is the one that uses
those. Apart from it, x11/xfree86_xkb_xml also uses them and will have to
remove them by itself. However as XFree86 ports still use the old mtree file,
until they are changed with the next upgrade, a temporary conditional is
required. The patch that does that is here:
http://www.ijs.si/~lesi/xorg/upgrade-682/xfree86_xkb_xml_2.diff
Please let me know if this change is acceptable, I intend to commit it
together with X.Org ports upgrade.
Thanks!

Dejan