Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:46:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Kurakin Roman <rik@cronyx.ru>, Sabrina Minshall <sabrina@accesscom.com>
Cc:        archie@whistle.com, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NETGRAPH compiling problem

After a couple of requests I've updated the netgraph code to compile under
4.0 and 3.3RC.

The ftp server at Whistle is not yet updated but the new tar files are
available from

http://www.freebsd.org/~julian/ (via links)

There are 2 tarballs, one for 3.x and one for -current (4.0).

I have only briefly tested these, though we use this code heavily in a
3.1++ system in production. Specifically I have only tested them in kld
usage and have not yet run them in a 'compiled in' setup,
(though I can't see why it would be different).

The README is still valid though the names of the tarfiles are slightly
different

(tar xvf netgraph.tar.3.X or netgraph.tar.4.0  vs tar xvf netgraph.tar)

As before this give a working (and tested by MCI!) frame relay
implementation (among other nice tricks).

julian