Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:57:37 +0530
From:      <babu.sankaralingam@wipro.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   connect: No Such Process

Hi all,
=0D
I am working on Ispec/IKE with digital certificates between Linux host
and vxWorks machine.... I am able to set the policy and do negotiation,
but I am not able to do deletion of policy on the Linux side...
=0D
I tried the following methods....
=0D
1. I started the racoon by using,
=0D
./racoon -F -f /etc/racoon.conf
=0D
Now I stopped the racoon by either of both methods :
=0D
1. Using CTRL+C
=0D
2. ps -eaf | grep racoon
=0D
there I got the ID for racoon and killed using=0D
=0D
kill -9 <id>
=0D
After doing this , If I do a ping from Linux to vxWorks , I am getting
connect: No Such Process
=0D
Appreciate u r help on this .....
=0D
=0D
Thanks & Regards,
-Babu

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and=
 may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you=
 are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or=
 copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all=
 copies of this message and any attachments.=0D

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient=
 should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.=
 The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus=
 transmitted by this email.
=0D
www.wipro.com