Date:      Sat, 18 Jul 1998 15:37:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Phillip Salzman <saten@shell.zebra.net>
Cc:        Mark Diekhans <markd@Grizzly.COM>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD JVM crashes and burns in public...

	How is this suppose to us feel better?!?! Don't you understand that
someone who has no clue and will read this article will thing that free
software is crap? DON'T YOU? I'd rather have someone use Linux then
Microsoft. Jeez... go read http://editorials.freshmeat.net/jordan980713/

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org --  The Power to Serve |   to go home in the dark."