Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:26:58 +0100
From:      Jeroen Molinger <j.molinger@chello.nl>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   [RAID] ServeRAID 6M will not work on FreeBSD 5.2.1

I know there are some problems with the ips drivers. I thought that this
would be fixed in 5.2.
Still I can't get this damm wonderfull card to work with fbsd. I have a
X345 series IBM server with 4x 36Gb 10K in RAID 5 and 8X 74Gb 10K in
RAID 5 usinf a exterbal cabinet . I have searched through the forums but
all i could see that thsi issue was approx a year ago. Has anybody since
that time got a ServeRAID 5/6 series working with fbsd