Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2012 07:45:43 +0300
From:      Sami Halabi <sodynet1@gmail.com>
To:        Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <l.rizzo@iet.unipi.it>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org, Alexander Motin <mav@freebsd.org>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>, "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>, freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ating 100Gbit transfer rate

Hi,
Thank your for your response.

i have 2 questions:
1. can you explain the looping method that allowed you to reach 100GB ?
2. Alcatel-Lucent is routers are givven for research internationally ? or
its locally? what routers we are talking about here and what link do they
have? i appreciatre if you explain more how do these routers saturate 100GB.

Thanks,
Sami

--
Sami Halabi