Date:      Fri, 26 May 2000 09:37:09 -0700
From:      Anand <anand@blandings.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   vmware2 port.

Hi all, I just installed vmware2 from the ports collection. However
whenever I try to start it, I get this error:

102 Psmith:~> vmware
VMware is installed, but it has not been (correctly) configured for your
running kernel. To (re-)configure it, your system administrator must find
and run "vmware-config.pl". For more information, please read the INSTALL
file in VMware's documentation directory.
103 Psmith:~>

IIRC, for vmware1: part of the installation was to do the things that
vmware-config.pl would do and set up config files etc. Am I missing
something obvious here?

Thanks a lot
Anand
--