Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 1996 18:35:39 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   CTM error(s)

Hi.

The following error is displayed when I tried to use ctm to apply delta
cvs-cur.2063.gz to my tree :

FN : CVSROOT/commitlogs/sys md5 mismatch
FN : CVSROOT/commitlogs/sys edit returned 1.

Can someone explain this to me ? I've got all the deltas prior to this one
and have done nothing unusual.

I know about the vm updates which have resulted in "breaking" the tree,
however this is not even making anything - just trying to update the tree.

Getting the entire tree again is not really much of an option over
a 28.8 modem.... ;-(
---
Khetan Gajjar
Visit at http://www.iafrica.com/~khetan/