Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 2010 18:40:03 GMT
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/147669

The following reply was made to PR ports/147669; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:34:09 +0400

 I can reproduce it on 3.2.3. I've created new family tree. Create one
 person. Then export it into GEDCOM format. Then i've deleted family
 tree, create new family tree and when trying to import got the crash you
 described. So it seems like a mainstream bug to me. I'll try to mess
 with it some time and then file the bug report in gramps tracker.

 --
 Regards,
 Ruslan