Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 1996 16:19:58 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Lars Jonas Olsson" <jonas@mcs.com>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCI probing behind bridge?

 This is a PICMG standard SBC. It is full length and contains two
socket 5's, a COAST socket, and 4 SIMM sockets. Pro-Log says it can
take up to Pentium 200's, but I only have one Pentium 166. I can not
see any SU numbers on the Intel chips so it probably still has the
buggy Triton II versions (It is on evaluation, so I will try parity
and perhaps SMP before returning).
 The selected SBC is supposed to go into a medical instrument, running
UnixWare 2.1. Much of the development is done on FreeBSD though.

Jonas