Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:36:45 +0100
From:      Thomas Gravgaard <fehaar@infopaq.dk>
To:        "'James Green'" <james@stealthnet.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: mod_php4 port woes

> > I have looked in the archives, and found a similar question -=20
> > unfortunately unanswered... But I try again : Does anybody=20
> know what=20
> > happened to either the iconv port or more likely the mod_php4 port=20
> > that broke the dependency in some way?
>=20
> Hmm we installed mod_php4 with xslt/iconv support from ports=20
> onto a clean 4.5 box without a single problem. Dunno what's=20
> up with yours.

Odd... What version of iconv are you using? I have iconv-2.0_1 =
installed on my system.

Actually I started having the problem on 4.4, and the problem persisted =
after doing a source upgrade to 4.5. It is not possible for me to pull =
out the box (or any of the other 6 I have to upgrade) long
enough to do a total clean install. So I hope there is some other =
way...

| Thomas Gravgaard   | "The Scarlet Pimpernel is the most       (__)  |
| Software developer | overrated human being since Judas     \\\'',)  |
| Infopaq ApS        | Iscariot won the AD 31 best disciple    \/  \ ^|
| fehaar@infopaq.dk  | competition."              Black Adder  .\._/_)|