Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:53:56 -0800
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV
Subject:   Creating a port:  Manpage question

--==_Exmh_-154053620P

Quick question, whose answer I couldn't find in the handbook:

When creating a port, what's the right procedure for installing a
*formatted* manpage?

(The problem I have is that the original distfile doesn't supply troff
source for the manpage, just the nroff output.)

Thanks!

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-154053620P

--==_Exmh_-154053620P--