Date:      18 Apr 2001 13:57:52 -0500
From:      Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com>
To:        Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GNOME 1.4 RC2

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:52:16 -0500, Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.ORG> said:

    > Please let me know of any problems, especially with nautilus,
    > since I'm going to have to make a decision real soon on whether
    > to go with that, or flip back to gnomemc, at least for now.

Nautilus doesn't run on my machine. Nothing happens -- it doesn't
crash, it *acts* like it's going to start, but nothing ever displays.
I've tried it both as a normal user and as root.

I've cleaned both mozilla and mozilla-headers and am going to try
rebuilding the whole shebang again to see if anything changes.

--
Michael D. Harnois                        mdharnois@home.com
Redeemer Lutheran Church                      Washburn, Iowa